You might have gallons of brine in your face and 600 pounds on your hook, but these sunglasses still won't slip. The hydrolite™ co-injected lining takes care of that, and the flexible frame means serious comfort. Black fin pushes the edge in sunglass performance--so you can push it everywhere else.
- Costa's 580 Polycarbonate provides high clarity, impact- and scratch-resistance along with lightweight all day wear-ability.
- Blue Mirror Polarized is best for bright, full-sun situations on the open water and offshore.
- Costa's co-injected bio-based nylon frame material is both tough and durable, while offering a comfortable fit.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costa Sunglasses includes a limited lifetime warranty.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Costa Del Mar Neoprene Retainers, Classic Black
- Costa Del Mar C-Line Ultra Thin Retainers, 13"
- Costa Del Mar C-Mono Retainer, Blue
- Costa Del Mar Keepers, Realtree Xtra Camo
- Costa Del Mar Fathom Cord
- Costa Del Mar Keeper Cord, Black
- Costa Del Mar Mesh Hat, Slate Blue
- Costa Del Mar Caballito Sunglasses, Matte Caribbean Fade, Blue Mirror 580Plastic Lens
- Polarized Ikon Replacement Lenses For Costa Del Mar Blackfin Sunglasses - 11 Colors
- Costa Del Mar Fantail Sunglasses, Black, Blue Mirror 580 Plastic Lens
Share your thoughts
*If this is not the "Costa Del Mar Blackfin Sunglasses, Black, Blue Mirror 580 Plastic Lens
" product you were looking for, you can check the other results by clicking this link